A Microsoft Certification equips you with relevant, cutting-edge skills that will help shape a long and rewarding IT career. On average, certified employees earn 15% more than those without certification and are nearly 20% more productive.
Earn a technical certification with us and show the world you are keeping pace with today’s technical roles and requirements. Skill up, prove your expertise to employers and peers, and get the recognition and opportunities you’ve earned.
All individuals interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology.
Popular job roles linked to Microsoft® certifications:
Developer – Microsoft developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions.
Administrator – Microsoft administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft solutions.
Solutions Architect – Microsoft solutions architects have expertise in compute, network, storage, security.
Functional Consultant – Functional consultants leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 to anticipate and plan for customer needs.
Appointments are made at least two working days in advance, subject to availability.
- Contact the exams department (firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com)
- Make payment either via bank or Mpesa (we don’t accept cash)
- Fill the exam form and submit it to the exams department.
- Pick your receipt.
You are advised to bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID each time you report to our exam center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all the following requirements:
- be government issued.
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker’s full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker’s signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your exam fee as its not refundable.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.