The SAP® Certification program validates the knowledge and skills of customers, SAP® internal consultants, and partners and independent consultants. Certification ensures SAP® customers are served by professionals with the proper credentials to perform the functions they are assigned.
SAP® Certification is an exam conducted by SAP SE, the market leader in enterprise application software. SAP® certifications help validate the expertise and experience of SAP® partners, software users, customers and professionals who are looking to be placed in an SAP® environment. The certification is recognized globally and is a standardized criterion for several roles and responsibilities.
Appointments are made at least two working days in advance, subject to availability.
- Contact the exams department (firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com)
- Make payment either via bank or Mpesa (We don’t accept cash)
- Fill the exam form and submit it to the exams department.
- Pick your receipt.
You are advised to bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID each time you report to our exam center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all the following requirements:
- be government issued.
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker’s full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker’s signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your exam fee as its not refundable.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.