SharePoint training will get you to the skill level your job role as a SharePoint user, administrator or developer demands. It will equip you with the best practices to designing, configuring and managing.
This course will help you learn to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. You’ll learn the guidelines, best practices, and considerations to install, configure, manage, and optimize SharePoint 2016.
The training will expertise your skills on how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in SharePoint 2016, including implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Microsoft Business Connectivity Services, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features.
The training incorporates the new hybrid features of SharePoint 2016 along with business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, apps as well as how to develop and implement a governance plan and perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
The candidate should have level of skills on the following domains:
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security
- Software management in a Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2016 environment
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud
- Administering IIS
- Configuring AD DS for use in authentication and authorization, and as a user store
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or later
- Managing databases and server roles in SQL Server
|20339-1||Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016||30 Hrs|
|20339-2||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016||30 Hrs|
|June 10, 2019||9.00am-5.00pm||10 Days||Nairobi|
|August 12, 2019||9.00am-5.00pm||10 Days||Nairobi|
|October 14, 2019||6.00pm-8.00pm||1 month||Nairobi|
|December 2, 2019||9.00am-5.00pm||10 Days||Nairobi|