The Dell Technologies Proven Professional certification program validates your solid understanding of technology and establishes you as a highly skilled talent who can make transformation real, achieve business goals and lead the competition as THE trusted advisor.
Dell Technologies World is where IT and innovation intersect. Make sure you have the skills necessary to make IT transformation Real. Get certified and prove yourself as a Trusted Advisor.
DELL EMC® certification level;
Dell Technologies Certified Associate (DCA) – Fundamentals training and knowledge of a technology.
Dell Technologies Certified Specialist (DCS) – Role specific training, baseline skills in a given technology.
Dell Technologies Certified Expert (DCE) – Advanced skills and experience in one or more technologies.
Dell Technologies Certified Master (DCM) – Subject matter expertise with experience in multiple technologies and complex solutions.
Appointments are made at least two working days in advance, subject to availability.
- Contact the exams department (email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make payment either via bank or Mpesa (We don’t accept cash)
- Fill the exam form and submit it to the exams department.
- Pick your receipt.
You are advised to bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID each time you report to our exam center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all the following requirements:
- be government issued.
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker’s full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker’s signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your exam fee as its not refundable.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.