The Esri Technical Certification Program endeavors to develop a community of qualified individuals proficient in the best practices of the ArcGIS Platform. Certification validates your skills and allows you to showcase your knowledge and experience with Esri software.
As geospatial technology becomes an integral component of enterprise systems throughout government and the private sector, organizations increasingly see the value of certifying their workforce.
Esri Technical Certification exams validate expertise in three domains: desktop, developer, and enterprise use of ArcGIS. Certifications are offered at three levels: entry, associate, and professional.
Desktop – For experienced users of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online.
Developer – For developers who integrate ArcGIS capabilities into desktop or web applications.
Enterprise – For individuals who design, configure, or support enterprise ArcGIS deployments.
Specialty – For Esri users supporting their organizations with focused products and concepts across the platform.
Appointments are made at least two working days in advance, subject to availability.
- Contact the exams department (firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com)
- Make payment either via bank or Mpesa (We don’t accept cash)
- Fill the exam form and submit it to the exams department.
- Pick your receipt.
You are advised to bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID each time you report to our exam center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all the following requirements:
- be government issued.
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker’s full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker’s signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your exam fee as its not refundable.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.