Advanced Spreadsheet Using Microsoft Excel
Advanced Excel is a high-level certification Programme which presents candidates with the opportunity to bring their spreadsheet skills to an expert level.
The Training will enable candidates to master the more advanced functions of spreadsheet applications, enabling them to produce more sophisticated reports, and to perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, thus saving time and improving productivity in the completion of tasks.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Work with advanced formatting options and handle worksheets.
- Use functions and Formulas associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create and apply advanced chart formatting features.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
Benefits of this module
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a spreadsheet application.
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to produce better reports with deeper data analysis.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
|CA 745||Advanced Spreadsheets Using Ms Excel||18 Hrs|
|August 15, 2020||9.00am-1.00pm||4 Saturdays||Nairobi|
|September 14, 2020||9.00am-1.00pm||4 Saturdays||Nairobi|
|October 12, 2020||6.00pm-8.00pm||2 weeks||Nairobi|
|November 9, 2019||9.00am-1.00pm||4 Saturdays||Nairobi|