Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services
In this course you will learn how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. You will discover how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, such as that taught in 20761C.
What You’ll Learn
- Describe reporting services and it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports.
|10990||Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services||30 Hrs|
|December 16, 2019||9.00 a.m.-5.00 p.m.||1 week||Nairobi|