Certified Ethical Hacker v10
|This is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 19 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. |
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized certified ethical hacker certification! This course in its 10th iteration is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system.
It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
CEH credential holders are proven to be able to:
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
|CEH||Certified Ethical Hacker||30Hrs|
|November 4, 2019||9.00am-5.00pm||5 Days||Nairobi|
|December 2, 2019||9.00am-5.00pm||5 Days||Nairobi|