Dale Carnegie Training for Young Adults
Are you ready to discover skills that last a lifetime?
Dale Carnegie for Young Adults is designed to prepare young people for the here and now. It provides skills they need to set and achieve goals, and perform to their full potential – at school, home, and work. The curriculum was developed with feedback from students and consists of eight weeks, three-hour session or 3-full days highly interactive sessions that include real-life scenarios and role-playing.
Skills that last a lifetime
This course focuses on five key areas that are critical for future success:
- Building Self Confidence
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Effective Attitude Management
How Students and Parents Benefit:
Graduates tell us that their new skills have made them:
- Highly focused on their goals
- Better decision makers when faced with difficult choices
- More persuasive communications
- Better prepared when applying to college or interviewing for jobs
- Able to confront problems and challenges in a more positive way.
|GN||Generation Next||8 Saturdays|
|March 8, 2021||9.00am-12.00pm||5 Days||Online Live|
|June 7, 2021||9.00am-12.00pm||5 Days||Online Live|