Level 3 Diploma in Computing
Level 3 Diploma in Computing is the first stage of the International Degree pathway. The programme provides an introduction to computing and equips students with the necessary skills for further study. The Level 3 Diploma in Computing provides students with:
- A broad but secure foundation in the fundamental concepts of computing.
- Effective and practical IT skills.
- An introduction to mathematical concepts and techniques, useful in both their understanding of computing and for their future studies.
- An understanding of the essential concepts of computer programming.
- The essential study skills needed to succeed at university.
- Experience of a variety of assessment types, designed to give students a taste of higher education.
- O Level or Equivalent, KCSE C- and below
- Submit t (2) copies passport size photograph, an Identity Card/Passport and result slip
- Study and Communication Skills
- Mathematical Techniques
- IT Skills
- Introduction to Computing
The programme is assessed by assignments and examination.
Held four times in a year – January, April, July and October.
Successful students may progress to the NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Computing.
Click here to download the course prospectus
|CS711-SCS||Study and Communication Skills||5 Months|
|CS711-MT||Mathematical Techniques||5 Months|
|CS711-ITS||IT Skills||5 Months|
|CS711-IC||Introduction to Computing||5 Months|
|April 6, 2020||9.00am-4.00pm||6 Months||Nairobi|
|July 6, 2020||9.00am-4.00pm||6 Months||Mombasa|