Comptia Linux +
The CompTIA Linux+ certification, powered by LPI, is your onramp to a range of careers. It offers a framework for acquiring working knowledge of Linux for IT professionals working as junior-level system administrators, as well as those working in Web and software development. Linux is an essential skill for working in a variety of job roles in Web, systems and network administration.
Linux is everywhere in IT – it powers most of the world’s supercomputers and a vast majority of Web servers, not to mention tens of millions of Android devices. It also forms the foundation of the popular LAMP development stack, making familiarity with it an essential skill for thousands of Web developers.
Why CompTIA Linux+, powered by LPI?
- Sets you apart from your competition
- Certified professionals earn more than uncertified peers
- The 3-for-1 certification deal
- Vendor-neutral and distribution-agnostic
Jobs that use CompTIA Linux+, powered by LPI
- Junior Linux administrator
- Junior network administrator
- Systems administrator
- Linux database administrator
- Web administrator
|LPI-1||Linux + Part 1||30 hrs|
|LPI-2||Linux + Part 2||30 hrs|
|January 11, 2021||6.00pm-8.00pm||6 Weeks||Nairobi|
|April 5, 2021||6.00pm-8.00pm||6 Weeks||Nairobi|