Mastering Microsoft Project 2016 Application
Microsoft Project 2016 is an application software training that helps a project manager to streamline project, resource, and portfolio management.
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management helps you execute projects with ease. Built-in templates and familiar scheduling tools help project managers and teams stay productive. With agile in Microsoft Project, you can manage agile projects by using simple, visual task boards that support custom workflows.
What you will learn;
- Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Defining a Project
- Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Managing Project Plan Resources
- Finalizing a Project Plan
- Executing a Project
- Monitoring Project Progress
- Controlling a Project Plan
- Reporting on Progress
- Customizing the Application
The course will help you:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan
- Create and organize tasks
- Manage resources in a project plan
- Finalize a project plan
One should have basic project management knowledge and skills including the basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system with competency in Microsoft Office applications.
|55205||Mastering Microsoft Project 2016||18 Hrs|
|March 9, 2020||9.00am-5.00pm||3 Days||Nairobi|
|May 18, 2020||9.00am-5.00pm||3 Days||Nairobi|
|August 17, 2020||9.00am-5.00pm||3 Days||Nairobi|
|November 16, 2020||9.00am-5.00pm||3 Days||Nairobi|