Microsoft SQL Server 2016
MCSA SQL Database Administrator 2016 certification course aims to divulge core knowledge and skills on administering and provisioning SQL Server 2016 database.
The training contains everything that you need to know as a databases administrator and developer professional.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification on SQL 2016 Database will equip participants with the essential skill-set to manage database operations, which prepares them for outstanding career in Database Administration.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Window operating system and Working knowledge of Relational databases.
MCSA: Windows SQL Database Certification will help the candidate to;
- Understand the underlying architecture and basic concepts of SQL Server 2016 databases
- Write queries for multiple tables
- Familiarize with Transact-SQL and discern its differences and similarities with other query languages.
- Sort, filter and modify data using Transact-SQL and Programming with T-SQL
- Understand different data types used in SQL Server
- Use built-in functions, table expressions, set operators and subqueries
- Programming with T-SQL and Implement window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement grouping sets and pivoting
- Execute stored procedures, transactions and error handling
|20761||Querying Data with Transact-SQL||30 Hrs|
|20762||Developing SQL Databases||30 Hrs|
|20764||Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure||30 Hrs|
|20765||Provisioning SQL Databases||30 Hrs|
|October 12, 2020||6.00pm-8.00pm||2 Months||Nairobi/Mombasa|
|December 7, 2020||9.00am-5.00pm||2 Weeks||Nairobi/Mombasa|